- I understand that enrolment in IELTS Express does not guarantee my receiving the score that I require to successfully complete the IELTS test.
- I understand that it has been recommended that I should have already achieved a minimum level of an IELTS Band 5.0 (TOEFL PBT 520, CBT 190, iBT 68) or equivalent, before commencement of IELTS Online in order to receive the maximum benefit from the courses. I understand that if, in fact, I am not at this prescribed minimum English language level, IELTS Online may not assist me in achieving my required IELTS test score.
- I have read and understood the refund policy and agree to abide by this policy.
- I have read and understood the technical specifications required for successful utilisation of IELTS Online on the computer(s) that I will use. These specifications can be accessed here.
- I understand that if the computer(s) I use do not meet these technical requirements, the IELTS Online course may not display properly on the computer or I may not be able to access all the features of IELTS Online properly.
- I understand that if I have applied through an education agent or representative, a commission for my enrolment may be paid to this representative by IELTS Online.
Students must request a refund in writing either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +61 2 9850 8129.
Students may receive a full refund if they:
- Have never logged into the course/module within 7 days of enrolling; or
- Have logged into the course/module but have accessed only 10 pages within 7 days of enrolling.
However, a refund in these circumstances is at the sole discretion of IELTS Online and may depend on the reasons submitted by the student for their failure to log into a course.
Students will not receive a refund if they:
- Have logged into the course/module and have accessed more than 10 pages within 7 days of enrolling
- Have taken more than two quizzes
- Have taken all or part of the Practice Tests; or
- Have never logged into the course/module but are requesting refund more than 7 days after enrolling.
No partial refunds will be given.
In the event of severe technical difficulties on the part of IELTS Online that prevent access for more than 5 days, an extension in access time to the course/module will be offered to the student.
Students will receive a full refund if they have been unable to access or use IELTS online courses properly due to technical difficulties in the IELTS Online systems for the duration of their access time in the course. However, refunds will not be given if the difficulties in accessing courses is due to incompatibility with the Student’s computer system and it can be shown that the Student was informed of the system specifications required to use IELTS online.
IELTS Online will notify a student by email that a refund has been approved within 7 days of approval. All refunds approved by IELTS Online will be paid within 30 days of receiving a complete written request from the student with all supporting documentation.
A student may appeal in writing to the Administrative Assistant (email@example.com) in the event of a dispute over fee refund or any other matter that cannot be settled through consultation with IELTS Online administration or staff. If the appeal is not upheld, the student may refer the matter to the E-Learning Co-ordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org). These terms and conditions may be changed from time to time without notice. Nothing in this document precludes a student’s right to take action under Australia’s consumer protection laws.